Course and Instructor Information
This Web site provides useful information and demonstrates the college's commitment to accountability, transparency and open communication with students, parents, legislators, the public, and all stakeholders. On this Web site, you will easily find:
- The curriculum vita for South Texas College instructors;
- A syllabus for each undergraduate classroom course offered for credit by South Texas College.
Additional Course Information
Faculty: Update Your CV
In 2009, the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board (THECB) adopted a new criteria concerning Public Access to Course Information required by House Bill 2504, 81st Texas Legislature. Each institution of higher education, other than a medical and dental unit, is to make available to the public on the institutions Internet website certain course information. This information must be:
- Accessible from the homepage of the institutions internet website within three links.
- Accessible to the public without requiring registration or password.
- Searchable by keywords or phrase.
- Available no later than the seventh day after the first day of classes for the semester or other academic term during which the course is offered.
- Updated as soon as practical after the information changes – at least once for every semester the course is offered.
- Section outlines for every section being offered.
- Curriculum vitae for all faculty teaching within the semester.
To submit your updated CV, please use the request form
To update your section syllabi, please send the file (DOC, DOCX, PDF) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive a confirmation e-mail once the information has been updated.
Please e-mail email@example.com if you have any questions.